Yard Waste Program
Yard waste season will begin on April 2, 2018
Yard waste season will end on November 16, 2018
If you don't have a yard waste container and would like one please call 308-630-0985
Residents may also dispose of yard waste at the Compost and Tree Dump Facility listed below.
If you have questions, please call 308-630-0985.
West of Broadway Customers
If you live on the south side of 20th Street, yard waste collection will happen on Mondays. If you live on the north side of 20th Street, yard waste collection will happen on Tuesdays. The yard waste is collected on the same day as your trash collection. (With the exception of South of the Railroad tracks from Avenue G to Avenue O. This area will pick up with Monday Routes)
East of Broadway Customers
If you live on the south side of 20th Street, yard waste collection will happen on Thursdays. If you live on the north side of 20th Street, yard waste collection will happen on Fridays. The yard waste is collected on the same day as your trash collection.
*We will not be doing any early pickups*
- Yard waste season runs from the first full week of April to the week before Thanksgiving.
- The City will collect full bio-bags and brown paper yard waste bags anytime during the year, at no charge(Upon request) Plastic bags can be collected anytime during the year, for $1.00 per bag (Upon request) PLEASE CALL 308- 630-0985 TO SCHEDULE THESE PICKUPS.
- Yard waste collection is for grass and yard waste only, and branches no larger than 1 inch in diameter and 2 feet long.
- Trees/Brush..............$6.00 per cubic yard
- Yard Waste................$3.50 per cubic yard (non resident of Scottsbluff & all businesses)
- Scottsbluff residents may dump yard waste only at no charge. Must present utility bill and matching ID
Facility Ph: (308) 630-6298.
Driving Instructions: Beginning at Hwy 26 and Highland Road (Sugar Factory/Frank Parts intersection), drive approximately 3 miles east on Highland Road until you reach County Road 26. Turn right on County Road 26 and drive 1 1/4 miles south (through the intersection of CR M) the entrance is on the west side of the facility on CR 26.
The Compost and Tree Dump Facility/Old Landfill hours are:
Summer Hours: Monday through Friday – 7:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday Hours: 7:00AM - 12:00 Noon (April - October)
**First Saturday will always follow the 1st full week of Yard Waste Season**
Winter Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00AM – 3:00PM (November – March)